This week on the Curiosity & Consciousness podcast, Christine Meyer joins me.
Christine is a life coach and author of “Keep It Simple, Smartypants! Stop Overthinking. Start Aligning. Live Happy.”
Since 2002 it’s been her mission to empower, educate and uplift. She’s coached unmistakable mavericks in the world – to follow their own compass to design and live the life they want, through the understanding and mastery of the power of their thoughts and alignment with who they truly are.
She is a frequent podcast guest, founding member and regular contributor to the Forbes Coaches Council and is excited to share the fundamental foundations offered to her private clients and in her first of many books.
This was a great conversation with Christine who shared so much.
In this episode, she talks about:
- Her search for answers.
- How we feel disempowered by our thoughts & beliefs
- Why it’s important to check in with how we’re feeling
- How the thoughts we think are like making a reservation for our future
- The importance of practice & training
- How to interrupt & change thought patterns
- When we feel bad, we’re just bumping into our old wiring
- Why gratitude is so beneficial
- Our soul & physical connection
- The primary relationship in our life
- Creating more empowering thoughts & affirmations
- And much more
Listen to the full episode on your platform of choice (some links below), and be sure to subscribe & share the podcast with others!
Connect with Christine online: