This week on the Curiosity & Consciousness podcast, shaman Olivia Hardt Griffith joins me.
Becoming a shaman is not a decision that one makes for themselves, it is a soul calling. Olivia answered this call over a decade ago, embarking on a journey that has led her to become a fully trained and initiated shaman.
In 2016, she completed her rigorous training and initiation, and since then has continued to deepen her knowledge and expertise through advanced and master level shamanic training.
For the past eight years, Olivia has been seeing clients on a daily basis, helping them to heal from physical, mental, and emotional issues. In addition, she has been training and initiating others on the shamanic path for the past four years. Olivia is passionate about helping people connect with their inner wisdom and spiritual guidance, and is dedicated to empowering her clients to live their best lives.
In this episode, Olivia talks about:
- How Shaman’s view cancer or different diseases
- Why she wasn’t sure if she believed in shamanism
- Trauma in the body & getting to the original imprint
- How the body is always trying to heal itself (even though it may not look that way)
- The power of self-talk & what supported her during her Lyme’s disease
- Why cancer & lots of physical diseases do not exist in indigenous tribes
- The importance of stress management
- And much more
Listen to the full episode on your platform of choice (some links below), and be sure to subscribe & share the podcast with others!
Connect with Olivia online: