This week on the Curiosity & Consciousness podcast, Caz Hitchcock joins me.
Caz is the creator of The Gravity Technique which is a bridge between the face meltingly boring science world and the practical application of how your body actually works. On a day-to-day basis she’s a human movement expert specialising in getting people out of chronic pain and back to the life they love.
This is a great episode with Caz.
In this episode Caz’s talks about:
- Being a product of her own environment
- Living in Beijing & experiencing an Eastern approach to healthcare
- Fundamentally changing how we move day to day
- The mind/body connection
- Mindset & muscles & how they’re connected
- How we are a self-healing organism
- The disconnect epidemic
- Peri-menopause & menopause
- How pain takes a lot of energy & shouldn’t be normalised
- And much more.
Listen to the full episode on your platform of choice (some links below), and be sure to subscribe & share the podcast with others!
Connect with Caz online: