This week on the Curiosity & Consciousness podcast, Mandalei Kuhn joins me.
Mandalei works with women who want to cut through the noise and busy-ness of life and connect to their true nature as heart-centered beings. She does this for herself with plant medicine and helps others do the same, namely with Ceremonial Cacao from Magic Earth Cacao. Working directly with the families who farm this sacred plant in Peru and Guatemala, she brings this valuable medicine to those who need Her powers for healing, forgiveness, creative flow, and spirit connection.
Once a corporate lawyer lost in the matrix, single and facing infertility; she is now free with a doting husband and 2 year old rainbow warrior and supporting others in creating lives of freedom and abundance.
Here is the reading list Mandalei mentioned in the conversation also:
- Wild Power, Alexandra Pope
- Yoni Shakti, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
- Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom, Dr. Christiane Northrup
- How to Change Your Mind, Michael Pollan
- This is Your Mind on Plants, Michael Pollan
- Terrence McKenna’s True Hallucinations
- Fantastic Fungi, Louie Schwartzberg
- The Wisdom of Trauma with DR. Gabor Mate
In this episode Mandalei talks about:
- How the corporate world made her unhealthy
- What it took for her to realise the impact of this environment on her
- Healing her heart & womb space
- How ceremonial cacao supported her
- What the womb space stands for
- The importance of healing the womb space
- Microdosing plant medicine V’s pharmaceuticals (her experience)
- And much more
Listen to the full episode on your platform of choice (some links below), and be sure to subscribe & share the podcast with others!
Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Acast, iHeart Radio, YouTube & Castbox or click play below.
Connect with Mandalei online: